How To Add Text To Pictures - Three Easiest Ways

add text to pictures

Almost every computer and internet addict needs to engage with a task of adding text to photos. An Image can express thousands of words. In addition to graphics, if some information in form of text is written on pictures, then it would be more better. So, how can you add text to pictures? Don't you know? Don't worry, I'll tell you some cool and easiest ways that will help you to make your images, more informative and beautiful by adding some text on them.

How This Post Will Help You?

  • When you create header image for social media websites like YouTube and Twitter, you may want to print your company name on it.
  • This tutorial will help you to create funny memes for Facebook and other interesting stuff.
  • It will help you in a lot of manners that I can't mention here.

Trick # 1: Using Android Apps

There are a lot of apps available to add text to pictures. Phonto is my favorite one. On Google play store, may be some more amazing apps are available but I have used only this one and I'm still using it. I found this very functional, as it lets you stylize your text, i.e. changing background color, shadow, opacity, etc. I can't write here all names of apps but I'll write a separate article about it. So, Android app is my first priority and I think, it should be of your's too.

#2: Using Online Tools

You can use some online free tools to add text to images. They come up with more facilities and allow you to stylize your words and sentences with cool effects. They all are very easy to use as you only need to drag and drop. They provide all tools that a person may need to use.
Picmonkey is a famous website. I've used it for many times. So, give it a try. I hope that you will find it handy for you. It offers many more features.
If you know about any other website like this one, then leave a comment and let me know about that.

#3: Add Text To Pictures By Using Adobe Photoshop

This way is complicated but not too much. Some Photoshop skills are required. If you have ever used this program, then I hope you would know how to write down text to a picture. The text tool is available in every version of Photoshop. Just select that, click anywhere on the image and start writing. Writing simple text in Photoshop is easy but to make it more attractive, requires to acquire knowledge of it.
It is very reliable trick but I have mentioned it at last because it's a little difficult. Microsoft Windows users have one more option available, that is, MS paint but it not very reliable.

So, these were some easiest methods to write text on images. If you really find it useful, then must share it on social media websites and leave a comment here so that we may know, how this post has helped you.
How To Add Text To Pictures - Three Easiest Ways How To Add Text To Pictures - Three Easiest Ways Reviewed by Saad Wasil on 9/21/2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.